The lowest of the low?

Interesting that the report says:

But just days after the discovery of their bodies, thieves targeted Mrs Snell's home in the village of Misterton, near Crewkerne, Somerset.

They weren't officially named for several days. The media started circulating the names based on what they'd picked up locally.

It is absolutely disgusting that this should happen but its a daily occurence people like this don't have compassion they don't feel for others.

On the other side of the fence however it could be a pure coincidence I'm not saying that makes it any less bad but still its a factor that should be considered.

In my opinion thieves should have there hands took off save the bother!

Plus locals had apparently asked for Police to guard the obviously vacant house- but nobody did.

We have to start asking ourselves what we actually have a police service for, they seem to do very little.....................apart from beating homeless newspaper vendors to death.

Something similar happened to my cousin a few years ago in Sheffield. Her partner had just bought a car and on the way home they had an accident. Hit by a lorry at a junction on a hill in Oughtibridge.

He and their little son were killed, her daughter by a previous marriage had a broken toe and ruptured spleen and my cousin had both arms broken.There was a photo of her with her plastered arms in the Star but when her daughter was released from hospital 2 days before her mother, she went home to discover that the house had been broken into, ransacked, and almost completely stripped of personal possessions.

Someone had obviously read of their plight and saw an opportunity to rob.

Someone had obviously read of their plight and saw an opportunity to rob.

That's the reason why police never release personal details in incidents like this.

Now, if you can tell me the reason why the general media insist on publishing them anyway...

Archived