Christmas party venue 2012

anniec

Hi,

I know there are various threads on this subject but they are a couple of years old and I've gleemed any useful information from them.

Could anyone recommend a Christmas party venue please? It needs to be pretty central (Sheffield) and be able to cater for 100-150 people with either a sit down meal or a buffet. I'd need it on a Friday night in December.

I know it's crazy to be asking about this when it's 25c outside but it's getting close to the time to book.

Thanks

Anne

THE OLD RECTORY HANDSWORTH can do everything you require & have some dates available in December.

contact Tim

http://www.orh.org.uk/

email tim@orh.or​g.uk

I know when we booked in may nearly everywhere we wanted was already booked every fri and sat in December so you might be pushing it. Magna do really good party nights, with full size dodgems! We have also done Baldwins, Holiday inn royal victoria and Bramall Lane, we are a large group- 100 of us. All of those places were good. Hope that helps

We went to Magna for last year's party. Party was OK, but food was absolutely horrible. Going to Ponds Forge this year. I would recommend Magna only if they changed caterer.

Hi all, We at La Tasca Meadowhall can do large Christmas parties. I know we're not central but thought i'd mention it. If anyone is interested in booking a christmas party, at the moment when you book you get £3 off per person and a free jug of sangria per 4 people who attend. Prices are from £14.95 per head. Message us on here or email on LaTasca.Meadowhall@latasca.co.uk

Thanks,

Jamie

• 2 months later...

The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria Sheffield are having christmas party nights on the friday 30th November, 7th, 14th, 21st December, there are also dates available on the saturday these are 1st, 8th, 15th, and the 22nd December. The christmas party nights will be held in the assembly and ballroom. Gather in one of our stylish bars to start your celebrations from 7 pm. There will be a three course meal served from 7.30pm, after you have finished your meal there will be our resident DJ until 1.oo am the bar closes at 1.30 am. The cost for the christmas party nights are £37 per person.

Archived