Canada OR France??

Which one???  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one???

• Canada
    • France

Originally posted by max

My opinion is France - fine wine and culture.

France every time for me. Don't know why but Canada has never appealed to me, perhaps it's too close to the US.

Yeah fine wine and culture is JUST what a YOUNG lad is looking for on a holiday:P

Go to Canada my man.... sod the french!

Both countries are great - just got back from a week's snowboarding in France and had a great time. France is much maligned imho - many seem to think that the French are unfriendly English haters but wherever I've been the people have been really friendly, even in Paris in the hot sweaty summer. I think it helps if you at least try to speak a bit of French mind.

Parts of the south of France is very beautiful - I remember climbing trips near Avignon in the most stunning surroundings.

That said, although I've only been to Canada once, I was *very* impressed. I went to British Columbia and the scenery is stunning, and the people extrememly welcoming and friendly. Vancouver is a fantastic city and I would move there tomorrow if I could - in fact, one of my long term goals is to live out there. Awesome city and Whistler is only 2 hours drive for snowboarding, and Squamish less than that for climbing. Then there's the legendary North Shore mountain biking, etc, etc. Not many places where you can be in a city by the sea, have access to beautiful mountains and completely unspoilt backcountry within 1/2 hour drive. Also, good clubbing, great restaurants, etc, etc.

Not sure about the east side of the country, but I've heard great things about places like Toronto. Not sure about the (rather extensive) rest of the country, but I reckon you'd find it hard to be dissapointed with the place.

My Sister married a Canadian and lives in his home City of Vancouver. I have been there 3 times and it is FANTASTIC! I know it's 4,000 Miles away from Qubec but my Bro-In-Law's Sister lives in Toronto and says Quebec is very nice and 'cool'

Canada...no question!!

Would much prefer to go to Canada Mmmmm Mounties and Lumberjacks :thumbsup:

Went to France on school trip was not impressed :rolleyes: apart from their lax views on underage alcohol consumption :P the beaches were mucky (much the same as here!) and it was full of French people swaggering about!

Ive got nothing against the French....its just that they can be so FRENCH you know?... :wink:

wel it looks like im off to Canada then.

*sweet eyes turned on, and high pleading voice*

MUM :bigsmile::sad: can i please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please go to Canada ??

it sounds really good so you would have a good time to!!!!!

So does anyone have any bad things to say about Canada????

Archived