Does any one know any Tompkins?

zoboz111

Just thought i would let you know STRIX in case you didn't read your pm, I'm very hurt by your post on my Question! i think you have made me look Dodgy, my intentions are purely to get in touch with someone i'm eager to meet.

Not asked for personal detail's, just if any one now's of them and what area as to were they may live, i have ask people not to post it on bored but to email me or pm me. I thought that the sheffield forum would be a great place to look for someone who may be in sheffield and i feel you've made my seach look a little underhand and may deter people from replying.

i mean it's 8:55 in morn just got up and i'm staight on here to check measage's before i have a drink, fag and before i see to my kids, that's how much i want to get in contact this person.

If you are going to leave a reply than do check with family first but i'm not out to hurt any one.

Archived