Relationship circles

Ive been married now for nearly 3 yrs and together for 14 yrs, I'm feeling really down and low with the relationship, we have always lead quite independent lives and have different outlooks and desires for life.

I'm heading towards 40 and I'm wondering if I actually want to be in the releationship anymore. I do care about my husband but I think we have drifted apart, I've started to notice other people and have been quite taken with one person although I've not taken this any further.

I've spoken to my husband about how I feel and he just asked what I want to do, I've no idea what to do as I can't make my head stop spinning with everything running it. Im also care for my mum so stress levels are high.

Any advise??

Hold your horses - if you hook up with Mr New and Interesting it may turn out to be just as boring - seems more like you're lacking attention - but are you giving it?

Has your husband lost interest in the relationship too?

I care for my mum 7 days a week, I cook her tea etc for her as she's disabled.

No he doesnt know about the other interested party as I dont want to hurt him.

I'm the one who always goes for hugs and kisses but since the weekend I've backed off.

I did say on Sunday I didnt think it was working and I was going to my mums he did say he wanted to make it work.

We don't have any children unless you count 2 dogs :)

Don't get involved with the other guy until or after you've sorted this. Your interest in him maybe more to do with escapism than attraction, and more likely to end up back in the frying pan.

From his point of view nothing you do will be right, but whatever you do do it with respect.

Archived