Relationship circles

Caring about someone is not loving them, talk to each other find common ground, if you cannot then a split could be the best. I'm not a marriage consellor, but its surprising how many people live together for years ok, get wed & the magic dies, its sad.

I met my wife on a blind date in 91; lived together 5 years (set up by me bro & his missus), been married 15 this October, I hope you can work something out too many give up too soon these days. It sounds to me like you want attention from him, don't look elsewhere give it a go, I tell my missus I love her every day & have done so for 20 years.

I have missed one day, on that day I was unconscious in intensive care so couldn't talk

It does scare me as he's always there and predictable but I don't know if I'm ready to settle

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do, it took me a 2nd attempt to get it right lol, but she is all I could ever want & more :)

Relationships are cyclical and it sounds like you're in a rut. Personally, I would suggest relationship counselling to get the bottom of what the issues are; it doesn't sound like your husband is a great communicator.

If you just don't love him anymore and vice versa, as there are no kids, I'd end it. If however you do still love one another and want to be together, give it your best shot. Most people go through periods of ennui and your life sounds challenging, caring for your mother.

As for the other chap, don't go there. It'll just confuse you more and you may make a decision based on the wrong reasons to then regret it. Good luck.

Can you not take some time away from home for a while? Try moving in with your Mum as you said and see how you feel away from things. Forever is a long time and youre still a young woman . As others have said , it's not a good idea to start summat with another man while things are unresolved at home . Maybe the feelings you are starting to have for the new one are nothing more than being bored at home and being fed with being taken for granted. It's not easy being a full time carer either , I know , I did it for a long time and still am . You can easily lose your identity and self worth,but embarking on an affair to liven things up is not the answer.

Archived