Do you consider yourself to be good looking?

So how good looking are you?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. So how good looking are you?

• Yes I'm very attractive
    • Attractive enough
    • Reasonable
    • Just about passable
    • A bit ugly
    • Repulsive looking

As human beings we are aesthetic creatures and put a lot of emphasis on how we look, and those who're better looking in society are often treated differently and have a huge advantage in many aspects of our lives, especially women.

Now just how good looking do you personally think you are and how has your good looking or ugly features helped or hindered yourself so far in life?

Based upon the fact that (as a baby) I won a Bonnie Baby competition (on board a cruise ship) ... I think it's pretty safe to assume that I'm still incredibly handsome. Therefore, I have no choice except to tick 'Yes, I'm very attractive' :love:;)

Ugly first thing in the morning,average as the day goes on,even better after a bit of titivation,could almost pass as good looking with a little more help from cosmetics,but never seem to seem to acchieve the look that i had when i was in my prime.

Still who needs good looks with so many other talents.:hihi:

Put it this way..I wouldn't climb over 'ME' to get to you in bed..Haha

I'm good looking (and single)

I'm on a couple of dating site,and get tons of interest,but i am ultra-fussy about who i would like to date.

I also have a great personality.Which is more important..

An orderly queue please ladies...........

Archived