At what age do most women look their best?

Oh dear, hit a nerve? By the way, I never made any of those comments, but if the cap fits. Not hypocritical no, but if you want to be critical of women's appearances you should expect women to be critical of men's. People in glass houses, eh?

You have not got anywhere near a nerve, what makes you think that?

I was posting in relation to the topic in this thread, you on the other hand were retaliating very poorly and off topic, if you want to criticise men, go find the correct place to do it instead of trying to take every topic you post on, off topic with your obvious insecurities regarding your position in life against the far superior MAN.

Oh dear, hit a nerve? By the way, I never made any of those comments, but if the cap fits. Not hypocritical no, but if you want to be critical of women's appearances you should expect women to be critical of men's. People in glass houses, eh?
*puts hand up* No, it was me who said he was vile in #101. People who make those sorts of remarks make my skin creep. Horrible, and if that's not woman hating, what is? :gag:

On a lighthearted topic that should rightly be in I'm bored, as the gingerism thread was moved there, there is no necessity for making those sorts of comments. They weren't even about appearance, so no excuse for it at all.

*puts hand up* No, it was me who said he was vile in #101. People who make those sorts of remarks make my skin creep. Horrible, and if that's not woman hating, what is? :gag:

On a lighthearted topic that should rightly be in I'm bored, as the gingerism thread was moved there, there is no necessity for making those sorts of comments. They weren't even about appearance, so no excuse for it at all.

Well, these threads open the floodgates for certain male posters come on slagging off women as if they're some Dorian Gray Adonis type. Women who make an effort are criticised, as are those who don't.

Good job that we're both sexy gorgeous creatures and not remotely insecure, eh, Ruby?!:D

Well, these threads open the floodgates for certain male posters come on slagging off women as if they're some Dorian Gray Adonis type. Women who make an effort are criticised, as are those who don't.

Good job that we're both sexy gorgeous creatures and not remotely insecure, eh, Ruby?!:D

lol, yeah, quite! :hihi:

Being serious for a moment - I don't think it's really a matter of what they look like themselves, it's the mindset that worries me. That no matter how caring your partner is, however many children she's supplied you with, the sum total of her attractiveness to you, is how tight her vagina is or how perky her breasts are? I mean, what sort of man thinks like that and not only thinks like that, is prepared to post it on a public forum?

A vile one, that's what sort!

Being serious for a moment - I don't think it's really a matter of what they look like themselves, it's the mindset that worries me. That no matter how caring your partner is, however many children she's supplied you with, the sum total of her attractiveness to you, is how tight her vagina is or how perky her breasts are? I mean, what sort of man thinks like that and not only thinks like that, is prepared to post it on a public forum?

You've seen the state of me recently :hihi:

I must admit on that particular day I had made absolutely zero effort, but my hubby continues to tell me how fantastic looking I am... Eye test required! :hihi:

You've seen the state of me recently :hihi:

I must admit on that particular day I had made absolutely zero effort, but my hubby continues to tell me how fantastic looking I am... Eye test required! :hihi:

hmmmm! did you actually read Skirmisher's comments? Having read back over the thread, it wasn't just him, but he was the worst. Anyway, I've made my point and not going to continue to labour it by singling him out anymore. :)

Was reading about another survey on msn, apparently men need constant affirmation and compliments and being told they're loved by their partners because they have no-one else to do it. Apparently, we don't so much, because we actually have friends and family to do it! *laughs disbelievingly*

Have I posted anything that isn't FACT?

It's not woman hating, it's FACT

hmmmm! did you actually read Skirmisher's comments? Having read back over the thread, it wasn't just him, but he was the worst. Anyway, I've made my point and not going to continue to labour it by singling him out anymore. :)

Was reading about another survey on msn, apparently men need constant affirmation and compliments and being told they're loved by their partners because they have no-one else to do it. Apparently, we don't so much, because we actually have friends and family to do it! *laughs disbelievingly*

Oh dear you seem to have gone off topic, man hating.

Archived