At what age do most women look their best?

This is like peeing the bed awake.

If I mention that a woman has had a certain number of kids, then surely it's age specific. Obviously she would have to be knocking on a fair bit to have had them.

I am sorry if I didn't hilite this in my posts, I just assumed it would be taken as red.

Off topic, what is the proportion of threads you post on that get closed as against the ones that don't? :suspect:

Then again now-a-days having several kids could just as easily indicate that the woman has been sexually active since a young age and never takes precautions to prevent pregnancy.

I know this has given all the women-haters on SF a chance to have a go, which they are doing, but I'm taking it semi-seriously. As women, are we allowed to have an opinion as well? Isn't it also going to depend on the age of the observer?

When I was 16 I thought girls of 21 were incredibly sophisticated and wished I had their panache, then when I was in my early 20s I was envious of women in their 30s and their apparent confidence, and now in my 60s, I'm back to thinking that women in their 30s/40s are at their peak. In style, looks, worldly success and confidence.

I just wish that the majority of women had more confidence in themselves. We've got so much to offer and yet so easily allow vile men like Skirmisher to dent our egos with their nasty comments.

dont concern yourself with skirmishes coments ruby, hes probably 4 foot tall ,full of spots, a mouth full of bad teeth, and never had a girlfreind. He is obveiously a very bitter and insecure person with issues.

dont concern yourself with skirmishes coments ruby, hes probably 4 foot tall ,full of spots, a mouth full of bad teeth, and never had a girlfreind. He is obveiously a very bitter and insecure person with issues.

or someone just having an ON TOPIC opinion.

Women love to be whistled at! It's a harmless gesture meant to congratulate her on the beauty and femininity she has achieved. There is a difference between being whistled at and having suggestive remarks made toward you or being hassled. You see, a bad attitude like yours is why you don't get whistled at. Just the same as when entering a room a lady should always smile as it makes her look prettier, she should welcome compliments to her appearance as this will make her feel good about herself for the day. When she gets home that evening, she just might make more of an effort with her husband, cook him a nice meal therefor enhancing the day of another human. It all has a knock on effect.

Hmm, I hate being whistled and gawped at.

This is like peeing the bed awake.

If I mention that a woman has had a certain number of kids, then surely it's age specific. Obviously she would have to be knocking on a fair bit to have had them.

I am sorry if I didn't hilite this in my posts, I just assumed it would be taken as red.

Off topic, what is the proportion of threads you post on that get closed as against the ones that don't? :suspect:

There are women in their teens who've had a few kids, equally there are older women who've not had any, so it's not age-specific.

Admittedly, there a plenty of threads that I post on that get locked and pulled, usually because of the nature of the topic, rather than my contributions per se.

Archived