At what age do most women look their best?

I wonder why this thread isn't considered suitable to be moved to "I'm bored" when the serious topic of prejudice against redheads was?

I requested it to be moved hours ago, when I first became bored by it, went to bed, got up, went to work, came home again, and it's still here!! And I'm still bored by it ... this is all wrong! :mad:

I wonder why this thread isn't considered suitable to be moved to "I'm bored" when the serious topic of prejudice against redheads was?

I requested it to be moved hours ago, when I first became bored by it, went to bed, got up, went to work, came home again, and it's still here!! And I'm still bored by it ... this is all wrong! :mad:

It seems that FACEBOOK, the new self-appointed moderator, hasn't paid attention. Quelle surprise.

It seems that FACEBOOK, the new self-appointed moderator, hasn't paid attention. Quelle surprise.

Please contact the help desk if you would like to discuss moderation. Honestly! it's a good job I've been around today. God only knows what chaos you'll create when I go on holiday next week.

Er, Facebook, it is you who are going off topic. Do you really think members on this forum want to know about your self deluded fantasies, which are no doubt a state of mind. You are unlikely to find a fulfilling relationship with that tone and manner. Have you thought of speed dating, maybe your disdain for women will not have the opportunity to reveal itself in so short a period of time.

You sound a bit of a loner. I imagine you as someone sat at home every night with a tin of beans and a candle for company.

Don't you know when you are being had Poppet, Facebook is a funster on here so please just take his comments as tongue in cheek. I reacted as you did when he first came on here but he's not so bad really

Don't you know when you are being had Poppet, Facebook is a funster on here so please just take his comments as tongue in cheek. I reacted as you did when he first came on here but he's not so bad really

If you want to know the age a women looks her best, just ask Linda how old she is and you'll have a pretty accurate answer.

Archived