At what age do most women look their best?

I am 35 and definitely feel and look the sexiest i have ever felt in my life...

The more 'mature' woman has a confidence about her which no younger version could have, we are generally happy in our skin and it shows :D

Ps...we know a trick or two in the bedroom department too lmao

No. This is a family forum.:mad:

We are not necessarily talking about specific "bits", more the whole package. To give us an idea can you give any examples of women you find attractive as this could help us understand your viewpoint.

For example: Rhian Sugden - @Rhianmarie - She's a perfect 10 and about 25 years old.

I am 35 and definitely feel and look the sexiest i have ever felt in my life...

Feeling sexy and looking sexy are quite different though, for example, if you look sexy now, surely you were positively smoking hot 10 to 12 years ago? Wouldn't you agree?

I mean, when Kate Beckinsale was in her mid twenties I would have cut off my right leg to spend a night with her, now she's 39, probably just a little toe.

Feeling sexy and looking sexy are quite different though, for example, if you look sexy now, surely you were positively smoking hot 10 to 12 years ago? Wouldn't you agree?

I mean, when Kate Beckinsale was in her mid twenties I would have cut off my right leg to spend a night with her, now she's 39, probably just a little toe.

Dunno...

I aint gorgeous by a long shot and in my 20's i was constantly striving to be gorgeous..

Now i have hit my 30's i look in the mirror and think...damn bird, you're hot!!:D

See, its a confidence thing...

15 year ago i would have never have thought that about myself and would be forever picking fault...now i think...'**** it' :hihi:

Archived