At what age do most women look their best?

We are not necessarily talking about specific "bits", more the whole package. To give us an idea can you give any examples of women you find attractive as this could help us understand your viewpoint.

For example: Rhian Sugden - @Rhianmarie - She's a perfect 10 and about 25 years old.

I quite liked this lady.

Dunno...

I aint gorgeous by a long shot and in my 20's i was constantly striving to be gorgeous..

Now i have hit my 30's i look in the mirror and think...damn bird, you're hot!!:D

See, its a confidence thing...

15 year ago i would have never have thought that about myself and would be forever picking fault...now i think...'**** it' :hihi:

One of the first steps towards being truly beautiful is to accept that you are not perfect.:cool:

I wonder why this thread isn't considered suitable to be moved to "I'm bored" when the serious topic of prejudice against redheads was?

I requested it to be moved hours ago, when I first became bored by it, went to bed, got up, went to work, came home again, and it's still here!! And I'm still bored by it ... this is all wrong! :mad:

If your THAT BORED with it.....

DON'T READ IT!

It's not really that hard is it?

If your THAT BORED with it.....

DON'T READ IT!

It's not really that hard is it?

As Un Suited said earlier ... oh, shut up! It obviously should be in I'm Bored, as it's not a serious topic for General Discussions. :cool:

ps, just a side comment, it's "you're" not 'your'.

it's not a serious topic for General Discussions. :cool:

The self esteem of a women is VERY serious!

The appearance and self confidence of a women is VERY serious!

How a women looks is directly effected by her health, and a womans health is oh so serious!

To conclude, this is a VERY serious topic and should of course be in General Discussions. And to be honest, made a sticky!

Archived