At what age do most women look their best?

Women are not at their best at any specific age. They are at their best when they are loved.

I do not love my wife because she is beautiful, my wife is beautiful because I love her.

I realise you read that somewhere and thought, oh that's deep but please, if you value your life, never ever say that to her. :hihi:

Im 64 and have Athritis in every joint, in our local shop the other day i had a young man tell me he'd take me to the Bahamas if his lottery ticket won...so there..:hihi::hihi::hihi:
lol me too, dd, and I get more attention these days from young blokes than I ever did when I would have appreciated it more.

I think they're after my pension ... :D

I realise you read that somewhere and thought, oh that's deep but please, if you value your life, never ever say that to her. :hihi:

:hihi: yea its like the '...well.. you're beautiful to me darling' line

You know that I am right. You agree with me but dare not say so out of fear of something or someone.
No, I do not agree with you and I do not know that you are right. You are wronger than a wrong thing, and should follow my advice if you value your relationship.

As Godstar says, it's as bad, if not worse, as the line s/he quoted. Initially it sounds like a compliment and then as she inwardly digests it ... she'll think WTF, who does he think he is, Mr Loverman? The git! :D

Archived