At what age do most women look their best?

They may look the part but what about the hormones or the lack of them ……….. its no good attracting attention if the cupboard is bare if you get my drift.

I'm not sure i do get your drift,what have hormones got to do with looking your best.

Women are at their peak at 28!

Here's something for GrandadM ... just saw this msn online article, thought it, and some of the comments, was quite funny and apposite to this thread. Amazing how people don't seem to realise quite how surveys work. Including the writer of the article! :)

http://style.uk.msn.com/socialvoices/blogpost.aspx?post=cee7b806-2973-4c93-ad5e-1fa9b9fe1f9e&_p=32b00425-f247-4c40-9ec7-1a371a037500&_nwpt=1

Women typically look their best between 21-26 and are also the most fun to be with at this age, it's all downhill after that. They tend to get very angry over 30. For example, can you think of any female you know over 30 that you could describe as fun loving? Exactly, think on.

I think Grandad malky's referring to "the change" but there's always " HRT"

Not a lot You can do about beer bellies though is there..:hihi:

No there isn't,and what about failing function in other activities;).

Women typically look their best between 21-26 and are also the most fun to be with at this age, it's all downhill after that. They tend to get very angry over 30. For example, can you think of any female you know over 30 that you could describe as fun loving? Exactly, think on.
That maybe true, although I don't agree, but, then if so, I think you have to ask yourselves why that might be? :D

Archived