Tunisian & it's currency. Advice please.

We used travellers checks,also you cant bring any diners out.Try not to use ATMs if possible and don't go out at night.

agreed don't go out at night, we have less concerns walking around jamaica at night

What part of Tunisia were you staying, we went last year didn't go out at night though no where to go really without getting a taxi, i would have thought Souse would be as safe at night as it would be in the day

What part of Tunisia were you staying, we went last year didn't go out at night though no where to go really without getting a taxi, i would have thought Souse would be as safe at night as it would be in the day

we went to Port el kantaoui, came very close to getting mugged i was with my wife and daughter at the time, the next day we heard somebody an hour later in the same place we were in had been mugged,

We was in Skanes and nothing to go out at night for apart from one small pub, and one good restaurant, but as i said in the above post i would think Souse (where all the life is) should be ok, but take all the normal precautions. I wouldt want people to think it wasn't safe to go to Tunisia

Hammamet,went into souse during the.

All inclusive, so all your entertainment etc is in your resort.

Aaah gated community.

Whats the point in going on holiday abroad if you can't go out at night.

What is the point in going abroad if you are penned in like animals,just so you can gorge on grub n grog all day.:huh:

Aaah gated community.

Whats the point in going on holiday abroad if you can't go out at night.

What is the point in going abroad if you are penned in like animals,just so you can gorge on grub n grog all day.:huh:

Your not penned in like animals.It suits some it dont suit others,like i would never go on a cruise as i cant see the point,others may never do anything else but have holidays on cruisers.I have been to loads of all inclusive resorts and you can go out at night,just not Tunisia.

If you're not going on holiday to just get drunk, you'll be fine. I don't drink much at all, and would rather be up early than go out til late at night/early in the morning anyway.

However, if you're not a scaredy cat like me, you'll be fine. It was a quiet resort too, but the main places are fine to walk about and loads of people go so it can't be that bad!

You'll have fun. Just make your own decision.

Archived