UK in longest double dip recession on record

Wow! What a cunning plan!

Who is this 'we' who are going to do the 'confiscating'?

How are that 'we' going to get their hands on the wealth of the top 10%?

Should that 10% think that the 'we' are a serious threat to them, do you think they would be able to 'hire some help' to persuade the 'we' to change their minds?

When we have a system that is so corrupt that it feels untouchable , everyone should work towards changing the system.

You are too old and set in your ways to see a new beginning. Dinosaurs have had their day.

England needs a new beginning very desperately.

Go on then..apart from moaning on here what are you going to do about it? Shall we take away all the good stuff so that you can have a real fresh start?..Or will you be wanting to keep some of it..?

I did not say that I could do anything about the problem but that does not mean that my diagnosis is incorrect. You obviously do not understand that.

I understand you are a critic and bereft of any ideas....leaving it to other people...

I understand you are a critic and bereft of any ideas....leaving it to other people...

OK. My idea is that if we could overthrow the establishment and remove all its wealth and use it for the common good we would have done great good for the vast majority of our people.

OK. My idea is that if we could overthrow the establishment and remove all its wealth and use it for the common good we would have done great good for the vast majority of our people.

Would you do without government? Where do you think the vast majority of people would be now if we hadn't had a government..? Would you replace it? What with? You only have to look at the "Occupy" movement to see how much support there is for something like this even in the times we're in at the moment..if they can't do it now when will they ever?

Archived