UK in longest double dip recession on record

Would you do without government? Where do you think the vast majority of people would be now if we hadn't had a government..? Would you replace it? What with? You only have to look at the "Occupy" movement to see how much support there is for something like this even in the times we're in at the moment..if they can't do it now when will they ever?

OK. You are a defeatist. We are different.:)

If I was a doctor who diagnosed a lady with breast cancer, I would not know how to cure it. It would not make my diagnosis incorrect.

But the doc would know what the next step is,not just say "Sorry you've got cancer and I don't know what to do"..

But the doc would know what the next step is,not just say "Sorry you've got cancer and I don't know what to do"..

That is because he has procedures that have stood the test of time to work to. I do not. My diagnosis however is equally correct.;)

That is because he has procedures that have stood the test of time to work to. I do not. My diagnosis however is equally correct.;)

A doctor also has years of training to spot problems...where's yours..? You're just having a guess...and incorrect diagnosis is very bad..

OK. My idea is that if we could overthrow the establishment and remove all its wealth and use it for the common good we would have done great good for the vast majority of our people.

Let’s assume for a moment that you manage to muster up a million people to support your idea, and they manage to take all the wealth from the rich without a civil war. The flaw in your plan is that they would now have everything and greed would prevent them from distributing equally to the other 60 million people. We are then back to square one with the minor having the most.

Let’s assume for a moment that you manage to muster up a million people to support your idea, and they manage to take all the wealth from the rich without a civil war. The flaw in your plan is that they would now have everything and greed would prevent them from distributing equally to the other 60 million people. We are then back to square one with the minor having the most.

Don't be defeatist :)

No. You are wrong. The establishment has been with us for centuries and have learned greed and how to wield power. Overthrowing them would certainly lead to a fairer society. It is the best way forward.

Archived