UK in longest double dip recession on record

No. You are wrong. The establishment has been with us for centuries and have learned greed and how to wield power. Overthrowing them would certainly lead to a fairer society. It is the best way forward.

Fairer for who? Would we all be winners?

No. You are wrong. The establishment has been with us for centuries and have learned greed and how to wield power. Overthrowing them would certainly lead to a fairer society. It is the best way forward.

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it right..why is it the "best" way forward?

People have always been greedy, humans have always killed each other over land, food, water, if someone had something that someone else wanted there was a reasonable chance you would be killed for it.

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it right..why is it the "best" way forward?

Because the present system is rotten to the core and is controlled by the wealthy. They support and uphold a corrupt system because it benefits them. They thrive on wealth and power.

Because the present system is rotten to the core and is controlled by the wealthy. They support and uphold a corrupt system because it benefits them. They thrive on wealth and power.

Doesn't explain why your system is the best way...are you just going to moan or are you doing something about it..?

The only losers would be the establishment, but who the hell cares about the queen , royal family and cameron and his croney bankers who pull his strings anyhow?

Don't forget the Labour politicians..they're the establishment as well....Gordon Brown was the bankers' best friend..

Don't forget the Labour politicians..they're the establishment as well....Gordon Brown was the bankers' best friend..

As previously stated, I have diagnosed the problem. I never claimed to have a solution. My diagnosis however is correct. Confiscating the wealth of the top 10% would allow us a new fairer start. That is also true. It does not mean that I have a way of doing it.:)

Archived