UK in longest double dip recession on record

The only losers would be the establishment, but who the hell cares about the queen , royal family and cameron and his croney bankers who pull his strings anyhow?

Do you have any idea who the richest people in the UK are?

(I'll make it easy for you: Here are the 'top 10'. The Queen, Cameron and his croney bankers aren't on the list, btw ;))

1 Lakshmi Mittal and family.............£17,514m.........................Steel

2 Alisher Usmanov.........................£12,400m........................Steel

3 Roman Abramovich.................... £10,300m..........................Oil, Industry

4 Duke of Westminster..................£7,000m...........................Property

5 Ernesto & Kirsty Bertarelli............£6,870m .......................... Pharmaceuticals

6 Leonard Blavatnik......................£6,237m...........................Industry

7 John Fredriksen and family..........£6,200m............................Shipping

8 David and Simon Reuben..............£6,176m...........................Property, Internet

9= ...Gopi and Sri Hinduja...............£6,000m...........................Industry, Finance

9= Galen & George Weston & family.£6,000m.............................Retailing

11Charlene and Michel de Carvalho... £5,400m...........................Inheritance, Brewing, Banking

Not a lot of 'old inherited money' there , is there?

I wouldn't be too surprised to find that, in many cases, the wealth isn't physically in the UK, anyway.

How are you going to take it away from them?

If you want to change 'the establishment' why don't you join it - get yourself elected as an MP for a start - and change it from the inside?

"When the revolution happens" might roll off the tongue fairly easily, but revolutions take a lot of organising and a great deal of hard work. They don't just 'happen' and it's probably far easier to effect change from within.

Do you have any idea who the richest people in the UK are?

(I'll make it easy for you: Here are the 'top 10'. The Queen, Cameron and his croney bankers aren't on the list, btw ;))

1 Lakshmi Mittal and family.............£17,514m.........................Steel

2 Alisher Usmanov.........................£12,400m........................Steel

3 Roman Abramovich.................... £10,300m..........................Oil, Industry

4 Duke of Westminster..................£7,000m...........................Property

5 Ernesto & Kirsty Bertarelli............£6,870m .......................... Pharmaceuticals

6 Leonard Blavatnik......................£6,237m...........................Industry

7 John Fredriksen and family..........£6,200m............................Shipping

8 David and Simon Reuben..............£6,176m...........................Property, Internet

9= ...Gopi and Sri Hinduja...............£6,000m...........................Industry, Finance

9= Galen & George Weston & family.£6,000m.............................Retailing

11Charlene and Michel de Carvalho... £5,400m...........................Inheritance, Brewing, Banking

Not a lot of 'old inherited money' there , is there?

I wouldn't be too surprised to find that, in many cases, the wealth isn't physically in the UK, anyway.

How are you going to take it away from them?

If you want to change 'the establishment' why don't you join it - get yourself elected as an MP for a start - and change it from the inside?

"When the revolution happens" might roll off the tongue fairly easily, but revolutions take a lot of organising and a great deal of hard work. They don't just 'happen' and it's probably far easier to effect change from within.

I knew all that. Thank you for your expected comments terry. It still does not alter the fact that my statements and diagnoses are correct.

I knew all that. Thank you for your expected comments terry. It still does not alter the fact that my statements and diagnoses are correct.

You are always correct Phil, anyway off down the local for a good drink and smoke! The landlord has just installed a new fag machine - and it's

FREE!!!:)

People have always been greedy, humans have always killed each other over land, food, water, if someone had something that someone else wanted there was a reasonable chance you would be killed for it.

Well that makes it all ok then, people did it in the past so it's ok to do it now. Good grief. :loopy:

Only Labour voting idiots beleive that. intelligent people know better.

The problem is there isnt too many of them round here!

They probably blame the tories for Spain,italy,greece and evey other failing economy.

The economy would be in the doo doo with or without the tories and more so if Labour had got in but hey they could have got us deeper into dept and maybe hid the problems for a few more years before someone else got in to take the can.

I hear about the supposed double dip but i see no real evidence of it.Car manuafacturers were on limited hours under Labour but ive heard of none under this goverment or any other large manuafacturers going the same way.

There seems to be a lot of mud slinging from the media but the fact is we could be alot worse off than we are and its time the spoilt little Labour supporters stopped acting like brats and appreciated the fact.

The economy would be in the doo doo with or without the tories and more so if Labour had got in but hey they could have got us deeper into dept and maybe hid the problems for a few more years before someone else got in to take the can.

QUOTE] and the condems have got us out of it then :huh::hihi:

QUOTE] and the condems have got us out of it then :huh::hihi:

You think goverments have magic wands?

Saying that Labour made a lot of money dissapear!!

Archived