UK in longest double dip recession on record

You lot are a bunch of left wing numpties, obsessed with class...the mess we're in happened under Labour but you asshats insist its Cameron and Osbourns fault. :loopy: I'd love to say that no one listens to the likes of you, but unfortunatley they do, the braindead moron voters in Sheffield keep voting Labour, which is why Sheffield is largely the dump it is. I suppose its just a coincedence that the only really decent section of Sheffield is Hallam, where Labour never get a look in.

You lot are a bunch of left wing numpties, obsessed with class...the mess we're in happened under Labour but you asshats insist its Cameron and Osbourns fault. :loopy: I'd love to say that no one listens to the likes of you, but unfortunatley they do, the braindead moron voters in Sheffield keep voting Labour, which is why Sheffield is largely the dump it is. I suppose its just a coincedence that the only really decent section of Sheffield is Hallam, where Labour never get a look in.

Bet you went to Birkdale!:hihi:

Archived