At what age do men look their best.

My mum told me i was the ugliest out of her brood of (7) when i was born.

But,over the years i have matured into a hot, handsome hunk of a man.

I'm 43 years of age,single and i think being in my 40s is the best decade to date for me.

So ladies it's your turn........Let rip! :D:love:

*perks up* *looks at shaun39 with new eyes* :)

It depends on the age of the female really. If you're 16 a 20 year old could be the height of sophistication, whereas if you're 30, a 20 year old would normally seem like a child.

Being truthful, for an adult woman, probably early 30s to late 40s is the prime for men, after that too many seem to morph into your grandad and lose interest in life. There are exceptions, mostly celebs, though. Richard Dean Anderson is my ideal mature man, lookswise. Also I like the impression given by the parts he's played over the years, although in real life he could be a total wimp and thick as a plank, of course.

On the whole, women tend to age far better than men. Too many men lose their hair, develop horrible paunches and are very unattractive once they're past their mid-late 30s, yet they still expect to be able to pull a much younger and better looking woman. There are exceptions of course, but men have far better models to choose from of a certain age than us women.

On the whole, women tend to age far better than men. Too many men lose their hair, develop horrible paunches and are very unattractive once they're past their mid-late 30s, yet they still expect to be able to pull a much younger and better looking woman. There are exceptions of course, but men have far better models to choose from of a certain age than us women.

for a womens lib advocate you very often say very sexist things!

sean connery and harrison ford are more attractive now than they have ever been:love:

Its probably when they have grown out of being wimpy mommas boys!

Don't you think bits would drop off though,if you got a bit physical with Mr Connery?

Don't you think bits would drop off though,if you got a bit physical with Mr Connery?

I would be happy just to listen to him to be honest:D

I didn't like him in bond but him saying "miss moneypenny" is extremely sexy!

and indiana jones with his satchel, hat and whip mmmmmmmm

Archived