At what age do men look their best.

What an exhaustive list. You've really studied this, Edna! I'll just stick to Richard Dean Anderson, I think. Oh just thought of someone else, Bill Nighy!

Jason Orange and Ronan Keating both looking hot in their forties. ;)

I had to google who RDA was :S Now or then? Bill Nighy?!! Ronan not my type but would agree JO has got better!

Aaron Johnson (22)

Paolo Nutini (25)

Alex Turner (26)

Owen Brinley (30ish)

Cameron Muncey (32)

Paul Nicholls (33)

Ashton Kutcher (34)

Keith Murray (35) Best five years ago at 30.

Tim Wheeler (35)

Kelly Jones (38 )

Jude Law (39) Best ten years ago.

Mark Morriss (40)Lovely man keeps getting better but he's funny which helps.

Dave Grohl (43) getting better.

Grant Nicholas (44)Best five years ago.

Damon Albarn (44) but best in his mid twenties

Robert Downey Junior(47) Getting better.

Paul Weller(54) best in his twenties and early 30's.

Richard Gere (62) Best at 32 in Officer and a gentleman.

John Hurt(72) Best 30 years ago.

So it depends.

I just watched The Talented Mr. Ripley which was made in 1999, and dear lord, Jude Law was beautiful in that film.

What an exhaustive list. You've really studied this, Edna! I'll just stick to Richard Dean Anderson, I think. Oh just thought of someone else, Bill Nighy!

Jason Orange and Ronan Keating both looking hot in their forties. ;)

I'd like to thank Edna for rounding them all up in one place for us. ;):thumbsup:

I adore acents, but thanks to my tin American ear(s), I have a hard time keeping them straight. To me, most scottish accents sound like this guy.

Except Sean Connery. Him, I understand perfectly. :love:

Really ? Any proof of this ? I don't see many men wearing makeup or dying their hair to cover their aging like a lot of women do, as for paunches many women never recover from carrying children, but as males we accept that in the female form, unlike those shallow celeb watching females :D

Women do live longer than men, they are built to last genetically of course, but I do not see any great visual difference between the sexes generally in the aging process.

My point exactly, women for a variety of reasons, are able to look far better than their male counterparts past a certain age. And at least we have a reason for those whose bodies show the ravages of pregnancy, whereas men have no excuse other than laziness.:D I see far more good looking women of all ages around than I do good looking men of a young age.

I just watched The Talented Mr. Ripley which was made in 1999, and dear lord, Jude Law was beautiful in that film.

He certainly was!

I'd like to thank Edna for rounding them all up in one place for us. ;):thumbsup:

I adore acents, but thanks to my tin American ear(s), I have a hard time keeping them straight. To me, most scottish accents sound like this guy.

Except Sean Connery. Him, I understand perfectly. :love:

Oh I :love: a Scottish or Welsh accent or Yorkshire. Infact the only accent I don't really like is Irish. (Sorry!)

I think what all the guys on my list have is a young face and slim stature. That's what I tend to find attractive rather than stocky men.

Archived