At what age do men look their best.

Johnny Depp & Robert Downey - Jnr look better now than they ever did. Tom Selleck he is very sexy, Sean Connery, Larry Lamb, Bruce Willis they are like a good cheese or a fine wine they mature with age I have a thing for older men ha ha lol. :)

ooohhhh:love: you have my taste!

Although I only really like johnny depp as captain jack, I have always had a thing for pirates:hihi:...seriously! and men in eyeliner mmmmmmm

I'd like to thank Edna for rounding them all up in one place for us. ;):thumbsup:

I adore acents, but thanks to my tin American ear(s), I have a hard time keeping them straight. To me, most scottish accents sound like this guy.

Except Sean Connery. Him, I understand perfectly. :love:

I do find this weird. The guy is ancient but sooooooo sexy!

I was very surprised when I found out that Bill Roache who plays Ken in corrie is actually older in real life than Maggie Jones (RIP, my fave corrie actress EVER) who played Blanche, Dierdres mum. He certainly aged better than her.

Bill Roache has a very good bone structure and a full head of hair still, he does indeed look amazing. His son Linus is gorgeous.

On the whole, women tend to age far better than men. Too many men lose their hair, develop horrible paunches and are very unattractive once they're past their mid-late 30s, yet they still expect to be able to pull a much younger and better looking woman. There are exceptions of course, but men have far better models to choose from of a certain age than us women.
I'm the exception that confirms the rule -I seem to be getting more 'attention' or 'looks' as I'm greyin...erm, nearing the big 4-0 :D

That said...there's no "best age" when you're french and have given up on losing the accent :heyhey::hihi:

I'm the exception that confirms the rule -I seem to be getting more 'attention' or 'looks' as I'm greyin...erm, nearing the big 4-0 :D

That said...there's no "best age" when you're french and have given up on losing the accent :heyhey::hihi:

A French accent is incredibly sexy! I do think that a lot depends on the individual, some will always have that je me sais quoi, others will never have it at any age. Then there are those who will exude confidence as they grow older which enhances their sex appeal.

I am told that I still get a fair amount of attention. I have even been told that many men will think that I am out of their league, I don't believe it myself. It's all academic anyway as I am happily married.

A French accent is incredibly sexy! I do think that a lot depends on the individual, some will always have that je me sais quoi, others will never have it at any age. Then there are those who will exude confidence as they grow older which enhances their sex appeal.

I am told that I still get a fair amount of attention. I have even been told that many men will think that I am out of their league, I don't believe it myself. It's all academic anyway as I am happily married.

and we are back to violent disagreement again.

Archived