Tesco fuel offer -free stuff?

As far as I can see if you have a largish vehicle and need a hundred litres of fuel, then if you go and buy all the five products in the Tesco promotion that give you ten pence off a litre of fuel then you will spend about fifty pounds, you then go and fill up and save .... Fifty pounds.

As far as I can see if you have a largish vehicle and need a hundred litres of fuel, then if you go and buy all the five products in the Tesco promotion that give you ten pence off a litre of fuel then you will spend about fifty pounds, you then go and fill up and save .... Fifty pounds.

Sorry...you've lost me!:huh:

So, you could go and buy £100 worth of fuel, or, you can go in store, buy these five products, costing £50, and then spend £50 on fuel, which equals the same amount - £100 spent, basically, on fuel?

But you do get 5 items worth £50 I suppose :|

I think you can buy 5 of the same item, they just need to be in different transactions. It'd have to be quite a large vehicle to need 100 litres, 50 is more likely. Some of the items are more than £5 cheaper elsewhere too. Just got to choose carefully. If you were going to buy the items anyway & have a car, then you might as well. Nescafe is £7, squash is £7.30, so you could spend £35 & save £50 on fuel, if you have room in your tank for 100 litres.

Yes, the advert on TV states that if you buy a certain product you get a voucher for 10p off per litre of fuel.

Normally you can only use one per transaction but Tesco are letting you use five.

So you can get upto 50p off a litre.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/ProductBuylist/default.aspx?id=L00006208&icid=Petrol%20up%20to%2050p%20off_Nav_All%20products

Archived