Toby ( Dronfield )

Dooley

Went for lunch and what a shambles the service is, two of us arrived and asked for a table for 5, we were told we could not have a table until all the party arrived so told to sit and wait in the bar, after the others arrived we are then took to a table, i nip back to the bar to order drinks and the quite stuffy little bar person asked why i had come to the bar and what did i want and why dont you let the waitress get them, because im happy to get my own couple of drinks i said and also i did not know you had waitresses in carveries, well we got them and back off to the table, when we got back the girls said we have just had a waitress pushing for orders and not happy at all that you wasnt here and got your own drinks! it was not that busy.

Overall, staff pushy and moody, food quite bland (expected better), will def not be going back.

Moan over :hihi:

We normally go to the one at Edenthorpe in Donny and have never had a problem with service. In fact they're a really friendly and helpful bunch there. Carvery's great value for money, but don't half help put on a few pounds across the waistline.

Having been here many, many times I can say i've never, ever had a problem with the service or the food. And why would you want to walk to the bar and get drinks when someone can get them for you?

Archived