Prize for most misleading headline of the day..

what the hell is going on with the world? Has nobody died and are all wars waiting until after the olympic ceremony to get underway again?

Is there a reporter strike so the stories have been written by newsround watchers?

The reporters are all travelling to London for the Olympics, and the tea boys have been left to write todays news.

The reporters are all travelling to London for the Olympics, and the tea boys have been left to write todays news.

I am off to london to blow out the torch:rant:

Wait though, the travel news was all about avoiding olympics venues!

the reporters around syria must be well annoyed! Actually they are probably enjoying not having to listen to the crud being broadcast on the bbc!

Your thread comes up as the third result when I look for more news items on this, well done :D:hihi:

It took him 3 years to lose his 16 stone as well, I wonder just how many people have achieved this in a shorter time to save their lives? I bet there are thousands who haven't bothered to go to the press with it.

I am off to london to blow out the torch:rant:

Wait though, the travel news was all about avoiding olympics venues!

the reporters around syria must be well annoyed! Actually they are probably enjoying not having to listen to the crud being broadcast on the bbc!

I have some crap on TV - I think Its Lorraine, but no Lorraine, as its Friday and she doesn't work (news worthy?)

And they have just shown me how to cook the perfect meal for the Olympic opening ceremony, is there anything they can't stick the word 'Olympic' into??

Your thread comes up as the third result when I look for more news items on this, well done :D:hihi:

It took him 3 years to lose his 16 stone as well, I wonder just how many people have achieved this in a shorter time to save their lives? I bet there are thousands who haven't bothered to go to the press with it.

you realise you are searching for a non story about some guy that lost weight by exercising and dieting!

and I realise I have turned this into an anti olympics rant or another olympics commentary-oops!

you realise you are searching for a non story about some guy that lost weight by exercising and dieting!

and I realise I have turned this into an anti olympics rant or another olympics commentary-oops!

I just wanted to see how many papers are so desperate for anything that isn't Olympic related today, that they have had to report about this ex-fatty and his diet!

I have some crap on TV - I think Its Lorraine, but no Lorraine, as its Friday and she doesn't work (news worthy?)

And they have just shown me how to cook the perfect meal for the Olympic opening ceremony, is there anything they can't stick the word 'Olympic' into??

omg! right nobody mention the o word!:suspect:

Apparently the twilight bird is in trouble. Thats the only other story I remember from the metro!

Archived