Prize for most misleading headline of the day..

ooh more news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19009344

thinking about it maybe they are hiding real news under the "o" stories:suspect:

Possible that they are so certain that all we care about is the Olympics, that they are randomly shoving that word into real news headlines, hoping that we'll read them. Of course, it has the opposite effect.

Sorry, I used that naughty O word again :blush:

Possible that they are so certain that all we care about is the Olympics, that they are randomly shoving that word into real news headlines, hoping that we'll read them. Of course, it has the opposite effect.

Sorry, I used that naughty O word again :blush:

"man guilty of a joke on (olympics) twitter"

:hihi:

Wait. I have just thought of my claim to fame for the Sheffield Star headline. Non news story of 2012 me thinks.

I recently found that my hubby's nan has the same surname as my ex, my eldest daughter's father.

I was curious, so I did some research. I found that Hubby's great Grandad, and my ex's great Grandad, according to the 1911 census, were brothers. They didn't know this, and had never met before meeting through me.

This makes my hubby and my ex third cousins, so my eldest daughter is actually fourth cousin to my others. I have accidentally inbred my family. I await a call from the Star (or Metro will do)

:D

Wait. I have just thought of my claim to fame for the Sheffield Star headline. Non news story of 2012 me thinks.

I recently found that my hubby's nan has the same surname as my ex, my eldest daughter's father.

I was curious, so I did some research. I found that Hubby's great Grandad, and my ex's great Grandad, according to the 1911 census, were brothers. They didn't know this, and had never met before meeting through me.

This makes my hubby and my ex third cousins, so my eldest daughter is actually fourth cousin to my others. I have accidentally inbred my family. I await a call from the Star (or Metro will do)

:D

I think thats actually too newsworthy:hihi:

Archived