Romney: England is just a small island that makes stuff nobody wants

We don't need to make it anything - Romney is doing it by himself very well.

Whilst I may love the American people, sometimes their political leadership really is deliberatly stupid and detestable

You seem to worry more about our "detestable" politicians than we do.I don't know many of us who manage to hate both left and right at the same time like you do. Some of us are conservative and some liberal, or like me independent. We put up with the tea party in our midst and hopefully don't vote for them. Then we sit back for another four years and enjoy ourselves.:)

You seem to worry more about our "detestable" politicians than we do.I don't know many of us who manage to hate both left and right at the same time like you do. Some of us are conservative and some liberal, or like me independent. We put up with the tea party in our midst and hopefully don't vote for them. Then we sit back for another four years and enjoy ourselves.:)
We're probably just more politicised that you are? Don't forget we have elections every single year more or less,we're stuffed up to the back teeth with politics :)

And whilst it might not seem that important to Americans who anyone else's top banana is, to the rest of the world it seems very important that your president wants to get on/work with the rest of us.

Given what you said about Romney, and the fact that he doesn't seem to like us very much, we're not likely to want him rather than Mr Obama. And he's called after a woolly glove, which is just silly! ;)

We're probably just more politicised that you are? Don't forget we have elections every single year more or less,we're stuffed up to the back teeth with politics :)

And whilst it might not seem that important to Americans who anyone else's top banana is, to the rest of the world it seems very important that your president wants to get on/work with the rest of us.

Given what you said about Romney, and the fact that he doesn't seem to like us very much, we not likely to want him rather than Mr Obama. And he's called after a woolly glovem which is just silly! ;)

Oh....shut up!:)

I remember reading somewhere that the one of Republican Presidential candidates took an advert out where they criticised one of the Romney for being able to speak French fluently.

Anywhere else in the world this would be seen as a strength, but for some reason there is a sizable section of the GOP that judges it to be a issue to undermine a Presidential candidate.

They criticised John Kerry for being able to speak French, the Democratic candidate who went up against Bush junior in 2004 and lost.

"Freedom fries" anyone?

The American right have truly lost the plot and made themselves unelectable. Good. The world might just be a better place when people like Romney, Bachmann, Palin and the rest no longer have a say in things.

Luckily, that Mormon bloke with his magic underpants is out of the running too.

Viva Obama! El presidente!

Archived