Five hypothetical Euro millions entries- Fri 27 July 12-

Do not tell me what I would and wouldn't do. Wait until tonight.

You do not have to give up work to:

a. Double your money

b. Do good works

I was about to ask if anyone would stay living in Sheffield, or in the UK with so much money. If not quitting work, I presume you would stay here?

I was about to ask if anyone would stay living in Sheffield, or in the UK with so much money. If not quitting work, I presume you would stay here?

Personally I'd be straight to Monaco, then I'd buy this forum and make myself head milk monitor / moderator and allow complete anarchy to ensue just to see how quickly the traffic to the site would drop off or more probably, increase. :D

Pass me the sick bucket. :gag:

You know, if I'm not mistaken, I can sense a little tension from you poppet, a little heat. I think somebody may have a little crush. Don't you go falling in love with me poppet, I'm all wrong for you. I'm a bad boy...

Call me.

You know, if I'm not mistaken, I can sense a little tension from you poppet, a little heat. I think somebody may have a little crush. Don't you go falling in love with me poppet, I'm all wrong for you. I'm a bad boy...

Call me.

Just as well I'm enured to this foible of yours. I shall eschew your last post.

anyone noticed, whenever they show lottery winners on tv its either some old crumbly with little or no time to spend it and no wish to do so, or someone with no imagination on how to enjoy life who says "it wont change me i will continue working" or "i'll buy a nice little car/my semi detached but thats it"?

why on earth enter the draw if thats what you intend doing with the winnings!

most sane normal people will enjoy spending it and do all the things they wanted to do but couldnt afford. they will also ensure their family and close friends are looked after, and give their work colleagues the biggest bun fight and p$$ss up they ever attended!

you could quite easily have a very comfortable and enjoyable life, without ending up in a coma or in prison and bankrupt, with just a little thought. you could benefit any charities you appreciate, or help people out you might want to.

imho anyone who wins and doesnt do something useful or real with the winnings should be made to give it back to good causes!

Archived