Group Holiday Advise

Hi,

Me and my friends are wanting to go on a group holiday but we dont really know where would be best to go.

We want to go to an up beat party scene as we're going to celebrate 3 of us turning 18 (but it will be about 2 months after our birthdays).

It wont be a very large group of us at most i would say about 8 people.

We have looked at places like Ibiza, magaluf, ayia napa but we dont really know which will be best around june time and what the night life is like.

If anyone has been and could recommend or suggest places that would be great. thank you.

:)

Hi,

Me and my friends are wanting to go on a group holiday but we dont really know where would be best to go.

We want to go to an up beat party scene as we're going to celebrate 3 of us turning 18 (but it will be about 2 months after our birthdays).

It wont be a very large group of us at most i would say about 8 people.

We have looked at places like Ibiza, magaluf, ayia napa but we dont really know which will be best around june time and what the night life is like.

If anyone has been and could recommend or suggest places that would be great. thank you.

:)

If your 18 and the aim of your holiday is to get sloshed at night and sit on the beach in the afternoon then it has to be BENIDORM.

Book an 18-30 holiday and you won't regret it.

My brother came back from Magaluf last week, and he said it was full of idiots wanting to fight and loads of prostitutes who were really pushy with both men and women. He's been to Ayia Napa and Malia and preferred both of these places to Magaluf, I've been for the day to Magaluf a few times when I was stopping in a neighbouring resort and absolutely hated it.

My brother came back from Magaluf last week, and he said it was full of idiots wanting to fight and loads of prostitutes who were really pushy with both men and women. He's been to Ayia Napa and Malia and preferred both of these places to Magaluf, I've been for the day to Magaluf a few times when I was stopping in a neighbouring resort and absolutely hated it.

My son and mate came back early hours of this morning and said the same, and wont be going back..................They loved Malia last year and might be trying Ayia Napa.

Archived