Olympics opening ceremony multicultural poop tweets Tory MP

I've got a solution. Well, two. We've got to hide everyone's skin colour, incase some people take offence. So we either:

A. Cover everyone up who is competing, possibly in a big sack.

B. Everyone who wants to watch should cover their eyes, incase they see too many people that have different coloured skin.

I've got a solution. Well, two. We've got to hide everyone's skin colour, incase some people take offence. So we either:

A. Cover everyone up who is competing, possibly in a big sack.

maybe they can all wear burkas :)

loooooool

just seen on the news that the tory idiot in question said other english stuff shouldve been focussed on......such as the stones (rolling stones)

but theyre white english influenced by black american blues music LOL

now thats multicultural

loooooool

just seen on the news that the tory idiot in question said other english stuff shouldve been focussed on......such as the stones (rolling stones)

but theyre white english influenced by black american blues music LOL

now thats multicultural

Aw leave him alone, let's not shut this guy up, he's telling it as it is - at least if you're a Tory. Irrespective of how much Dave tries to get the Facist element of the Tory party to toe the line, every now and then, they break ranks and let out their true politics. This is simply one of them. Just another Tory Toff who knows nothing about real jobs, real people & real Britain.:)

its not about making us look good its about having the best athletes at the top of their game, if they happen to be black so what, theyve earned their place

so you want inferior athletes competing just so it doesnt make britain look black? very racist, and completely nonsensical

Im not talking about the athletes and for you to say inferior when referring to white athlete, well thats just racist as hell.

But thats ok, your only being racist about white people so it wont count

Im not talking about the athletes and for you to say inferior when referring to white athlete, well thats just racist as hell.

But thats ok, your only being racist about white people so it wont count

i never said inferior cos theyre white, i meant choosing somebody who didnt get chosen (and so possibly not as good) purely cos theyre white, to even up the odds

those who went are seen as the best of the best........no colour in it

You do lie, Ergo (strange name by the way)

Number of non whites giving a disproportionate view of our populous.

I never heard the term non white. In the American South, black people were called colored, which also included Asians and Hispanics. They could not sit in the front of the bus, sit at white lunch counters, use white toilets, or get a room in a white hotel. It's hard to believe today that it was like that. While there ar still people that would like to return to those days particularly older people, the country is a lot more ready to integrate than it ever was before. We're colored too. Its called pink.:)

Archived