Olympics opening ceremony multicultural poop tweets Tory MP

Diversity is NOT a good thing.

Anyone who thinks it is is clearly misguided.

God forbid we'd live in a country full of people like you. Do you only ever eat meat and three veg? Never been to a non-English restaurant? Never needed a taxi late at night or never needed to pop to the local shop for something? Do you not think having a whole range of different people, cultures and lifestyles is good?

Or do you only see the bad in others, and are blind to the bad in "us"

I suppose that you would have preferred it had the EDL played a major part and stormed in a kicked all the darkies off the stage. I can't be bothered with argue with people of your mentality. We are diverse, we are multicultural, get used to it.

'Sarah Kane' is someone's creation, someone playing a part for their own amusement.

I suppose that you would have preferred it had the EDL played a major part and stormed in a kicked all the darkies off the stage. I can't be bothered with argue with people of your mentality. We are diverse, we are multicultural, get used to it.

What a stupid thing to say :roll:

God forbid we'd live in a country full of people like you. Do you only ever eat meat and three veg? Never been to a non-English restaurant? Never needed a taxi late at night or never needed to pop to the local shop for something? Do you not think having a whole range of different people, cultures and lifestyles is good?

Or do you only see the bad in others, and are blind to the bad in "us"

Who is this "us" of which you speak?

Yeh telling the truth is unforgivable these days.

Don't be daft. The guy has already backtracked and said he didn't mean what Sarah Kane thinks he meant.

Been interesting in a way though - this whole episode has made the views clear of certain posters on here.

For me the whole thing boils down to one basic question:

'Should the ceremony have primarily been a celebration of the host city or the host country?'

If you think about it for a few seconds you will realise that the ceremony actually did both. A superb effort.

All I know is that the few bits I saw left me utterly bemused - Some one driving a mini (BMW German style not British original) and some bird singing Abide with Me while a troupe of "dancers" jittered around like the stage had been wired to the mains whilst batting away hordes of midges from their heads .... bizarre!

I thought this too. How does a German car represent Britain?

Archived