Olympics opening ceremony multicultural poop tweets Tory MP

Great ceremony, carried effective message, Cameron 'a bit miffed', brilliant.

BUT, the racism in this thread has even exceeded my own level of decency.

Miss Kane, please go back to your BNP or EDL forums. Someone may see your point of view there.

How the hell this thread has not been locked I will never know. SF has turned into a nasty place full of unpleasant rude and ignorant racist morons.

People of all nationalities use this forum, please be more considerate.

Well said Nimrod.

Miss Kane, go and sully someone elses thread with your narrow minded bigotry.

It wouldn’t make for very good discussion if everyone had the same opinion; discussion is usually more productive than name calling, even the Labour party have now accepted they were wrong to label people as racist bigots for opposing multiculturalism.

It wouldn’t make for very good discussion if everyone had the same opinion; discussion is usually more productive than name calling, even the Labour party have now accepted they were wrong to label people as racist bigots for opposing multiculturalism.

Why would anyone, other than a racist, criticise a spectacle on such a grand scale, that has people of all backgrounds collaborating on a production and working harmoniously together? It is a very positive message.

Great ceremony, carried effective message, Cameron 'a bit miffed', brilliant.

BUT, the racism in this thread has even exceeded my own level of decency.

Miss Kane, please go back to your BNP or EDL forums. Someone may see your point of view there.

How the hell this thread has not been locked I will never know. SF has turned into a nasty place full of unpleasant rude and ignorant racist morons.

People of all nationalities use this forum, please be more considerate.

Sums up my views on this. Well said

Why would anyone, other than a racist, criticise a spectacle on such a grand scale, that has people of all backgrounds collaborating on a production and working harmoniously together? It is a very positive message.

Why indeed would anyone other than a racist complain?

I wonder if this Sarah Kane is the daughter of the well known and thoroughly unpleasant Sheffield race hate freak of the same name?

Anyone can criticise it for any reason they like, maybe they didn't enjoy it, found it boring, criticising it and having a different opinion to you doesn’t make them a racist.

To be a racist they have to think that one race is superior to another race and even racists are entitled to their opinion, you can’t force a group of people to accept multiculterisum by calling them racist, the Labour party have now realised this, maybe it's time other people accept it.

Anyone can criticise it for any reason they like

We're not stopping them. We're just calling them racist for thinking it had "too many blacks" in it.

To be a racist they have to think that one race is superior to another race

No you don't. You tried this before on the tram lady thread, if I remember correctly.

We're not stopping them. We're just calling them racist for thinking it had "too many blacks" in it.

No you don't. You tried this before on the tram lady thread, if I remember correctly.

That’s the definition of racism, and thinking that there were too many people representing one race doesn't make someone a racist.

Archived