Olympics opening ceremony multicultural poop tweets Tory MP

like it or loath it, but LONDON which is the host city is one of, if not the most multicultural city in the world, thus the ceremony portrayed it perfectly. Anyone who disagrees is a racist prat!

Personally I think the opening ceremony was a triumph!

Seconded!

London has its faults and immigration does pose problems however London is an amazing energetic city but yet so many of us brits just slag it off.

If only whites had volunteered, do you think they'd have let that go ahead?

The Olympic ceremony was another deliberate attempt by the liberal establishment to foisters the perception that Britain is all the better for being a multicultural "progressive" country when all evidence points to the fact that that is wrong.

Oh dear, all the people I work alongside would disaggree with you. We dont have problems, and we all understand each other much better. Multiculturalism = less chance of wars due to more understanding.

If only whites had volunteered, do you think they'd have let that go ahead?

The Olympic ceremony was another deliberate attempt by the liberal establishment to foisters the perception that Britain is all the better for being a multicultural "progressive" country when all evidence points to the fact that that is wrong.

Well said.

Its such a shame your going to be labeled racist for speaking the truth :(

Oh dear, all the people I work alongside would disaggree with you. We dont have problems, and we all understand each other much better. Multiculturalism = less chance of wars due to more understanding.

How does multiculturalism lead to more understanding? People just live within their own communities instead of assimilating into their host country. It leads to poverty and disparity of income. I don't understand why so-called lefties can't see this. It has lead to lowering wages and working-conditions for those at the bottom, but increased profits for those at the top. The "progressive" stuff is just propaganda from the rich to make it seem like something good.

How does multiculturalism lead to more understanding? People just live within their own communities instead of assimilating into their host country. [...] It has lead to lowering wages and working-conditions for those at the bottom, but increased profits for those at the top.

You've just described a class system, and not a problem unique to multi-culturalism. Societies with any form of economic migration always have this problem.

I dont know.

Most 3rd word countries can afford copious amounts of guns and bombs whilst their people starve so its not beyond the realms of possibility that they could afford a fancy party.

I do actually aggree with you on this point but I dont know the answers, only more education on how to live peacefully side by side. We British could also benefit from the same education.....................War is just legalised murder..

Archived