BOXING Meets KICKBOXING , 8th September Queens Road

Hi Everyone.

For the very first time in the history of Sheffield's fighting scene, Boxing and Kickboxing have joined forces and will now be on the same show.

The show will be at Skate Central Queens Road on Saturday 8th September 2012.

The doors will open at 6pm with the first bout being at 6:30pm.

There will be 5 or 6 Bouts of Boxing as well as 3 MMA Bouts with the rest being Kickboxing or Muay Thai (with Two Female Thaiboxing bouts).

Tickets will be :

£25 for a standard crowd ticket (open seating, you sit where you like in the gallery)

£35 VIP , seated at one of the VIP Tables with Food and Waitress Service.

For Tickets please call 07775 914155

unlicensed boxing i guess

Unlisensed boxing only happens in Movies like Snatch! :gag:

If there was Unlicensed boxing ,

1. You could end up in prison or possibly dead

2. You would become a dark man

3. You would get reported to the Boxing Official License Comission

4. The Police would arrest you for hitting someone or something without a license.

Thats interesting, so what would you call it as there is no such thing as semi pro. it is not recognised in the amateurs in any shape or form, and as i have been led to believe frowned upon by the pros

Who cares? LOL Theyve got gloves on and theres a ref and they have doctors and everything so its safe not illegal.

have you seen the medical "exams" they give you??!!!!

The medical team for the event is First Aid Medical Services run by Martin and Aaron Steer.

That medical team cover a lot of ABA licensed boxing as well as EVERY Kick and Thai boxing show in Sheffield.

They are also accompanied by either Dr Philip Sahoo , who happens to be a British Boxing Board of Control ringside doctor (ive seen him on TV as well :hihi:)

or the legendary fighting Doctor , Dr Andrew Carr!

The medical exam they administer is thorough and anyone suspected of not being fit to fight or possessing a slight heart defect or even higher than average bood pressure will be told to Redo the medical.

I know this for a fact as I myself on a show in Barnsley was asked to repeat my medical at TWICE due to my blood pressure being higher than the accepted value.

Rest assured that the medical side of things is well taken care of ;)

The medical team for the event is First Aid Medical Services run by Martin and Aaron Steer.

That medical team cover a lot of ABA licensed boxing as well as EVERY Kick and Thai boxing show in Sheffield.

They are also accompanied by either Dr Philip Sahoo , who happens to be a British Boxing Board of Control ringside doctor (ive seen him on TV as well :hihi:)

or the legendary fighting Doctor , Dr Andrew Carr!

The medical exam they administer is thorough and anyone suspected of not being fit to fight or possessing a slight heart defect or even higher than average bood pressure will be told to Redo the medical.

I know this for a fact as I myself on a show in Barnsley was asked to repeat my medical at TWICE due to my blood pressure being higher than the accepted value.

Rest assured that the medical side of things is well taken care of ;)

ah right, bit different to the one i had where i'm not sure they even checked i had all my limbs! glad things are different here.

ah right, bit different to the one i had where i'm not sure they even checked i had all my limbs! glad things are different here.

Ha Ha, we have to have full medicals as the Kickboxing and MMA are sanctioned by the ISKA.

They have strict regulations regarding medical suspensions as well.

Ha Ha, we have to have full medicals as the Kickboxing and MMA are sanctioned by the ISKA.

They have strict regulations regarding medical suspensions as well.

i was talking about the unlicensed boxing. down south, with some organisations at least, the medicals are a farce.

good to hear that's not the case up here though!

Archived