The Queen is remarkable.

Unfortunately you can't have one without the other, that's what a monarchy is all about. The eldest son succeeds (until they moved the goal posts recently). Chas would be pig-sick if he had an elder sister.

Oh I know how it works, I just reckon she'd kept going in the hope he pops his clogs 1st, then we don't have to suffer him :)

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the anti monarchists had to swear allegiance to the Queen.

Would they refuse to do so ?

I'm no royalist by any stretch of the imagination, swear allegiance to her, not on your nelly. I have been to Wembley to see United & when the national anthem is played, I stayed sat down.

I've already acknowledged that point. So you wouldn't have a problem with a voting system being applied considering the support?

And it is broke..or do you agree that David Cameron should be where he is without your input?

I don't have a problem with voting systems,i do have a problem with people making assumptions about someones political affiliations without having any grounds for doing so,just in case you are implying anything.

I'm no royalist by any stretch of the imagination, swear allegiance to her, not on your nelly. I have been to Wembley to see United & when the national anthem is played, I stayed sat down.

By your signature I presume you served in the army.

You must have sworn an oath of allegiance when you joined.

By your signature I presume you served in the army.

You must have sworn an oath of allegiance when you joined.

No friend I was never in the forces, my signature is taken from the TV series Early Doors. It's set in a pub, & it's what the landlord says, and the regulars join in with the bolded bit. :):)

Archived