The Queen is remarkable.

The Queen gets to see events across the globe done with military precision mostly.

Although a lot of the event was entertaining, when the athletes came out with their camera's, giving that gangsta gun symbol at the beeb it looked like the olympic chav parade.

And that's just my opinion, so you can only imagine what someone with a trained eye for events would think of it.

Not only on here have people been disrespectful to the monarchy but ageist too. Do you think you will look any better at that age?

I agree the Queen didn't smile as often as she usually does,and she has a lovely smile,but i expect it was past her bedtime and she was tired,it must have been a little noisy in the stadium too.

Apart from that the paratroop drop won't have helped either...but seriously the fact that she gave permission for that stunt to be shown around the world,the scene in the Palace with Bond just goes to show what a good sport she, is it was hillarious.

I echo another post. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Archived