The Queen is remarkable.

I've said it before, if all those that don't like it want to go and pack there bags as quick as possible and go and live somewhere else, try a republic, thats fine by me...it's also not that difficult.
:loopy::loopy:

Thank goodness the views of some people on this forum are not representative of most of the general public.

Unfortunately, that could also be said for many of the views of history's most enlightened intellectual thinkers.

Most people (i.e. the general public) just see the world in black and white terms.

Not only on here have people been disrespectful to the monarchy but ageist too.

What about her disrespect to our athletes?

If she's too tired or old to make the effort or have the stamina for things like this then maybe she should move aside and let someone else become our monarch.

It now just looks like she's tired of all the effort the UK makes for her. If she wants a bit of private time then she can have all the time if she moves on.

If she's too tired or old to make the effort or have the stamina for things like this then maybe she should move aside and let someone else become our monarch.

It now just looks like she's tired of all the effort the UK makes for her. If she wants a bit of private time then she can have all the time if she moves on.

and you can make such a judgement based on a 3 second cut on the BBC's footage? :roll:

Unfortunately, that could also be said for many of the views of history's most enlightened intellectual thinkers.

Most people (i.e. the general public) just see the world in black and white terms.

Yes well i'm not one of those people who always views things in terms of black and white,but i'm not likely to ever change my mind about the monarchy.

I havn't heard mention of any of the athletes complaining.I think you are exagerrating,i caught a glimpse of her on tv earlier today and she looked fine,yesterday was probably a one off.

Yes well i'm not one of those people who always views things in terms of black and white,but i'm not likely to ever change my mind about the monarchy.

I havn't heard mention of any of the athletes complaining.I think you are exagerrating,i caught a glimpse of her on tv earlier today and she looked fine,yesterday was probably a one off.

I think she was caught tweeting @herMaj - GB athletes just coming in, fine looking bunch, fireworks next, then off home with JB, early start 2moz! x

Maybe you should open your eyes and look around the internet, its been trending all day.

I'm no huge athletics fan but I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of the GB team. You'd think the head of state would be too, not checking her nails

Not only on here have people been disrespectful to the monarchy but ageist too. Do you think you will look any better at that age?

I agree the Queen didn't smile as often as she usually does,and she has a lovely smile,but i expect it was past her bedtime and she was tired,it must have been a little noisy in the stadium too.

Apart from that the paratroop drop won't have helped either...but seriously the fact that she gave permission for that stunt to be shown around the world,the scene in the Palace with Bond just goes to show what a good sport she, is it was hillarious.

I echo another post. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Well said Janie:D

Archived