Is It Just Me Or Is Sheffield Forum Addictive Because I Am Always On Here??

Is it just me or is anybody else addicted to Sheffield Forum, I am on here daily and am addicted now it is really good though for jobs and information is anybody else the same?? or am I just a saddo?? lol. :);):thumbsup:

Got to admit, since being off sick I do visit rather a lot, but when go back hopefully will just visit after work. I like to read posts & not reply, and I like to reply

Some threads I read in their entirety before replying, even the long ones:)

Is it just me or is anybody else addicted to Sheffield Forum??, I am on here daily and am addicted now it is really good though for jobs and information, is anybody else the same?? or am I just a saddo?? lol. :);):thumbsup:

Its the first place i look when i switch the computer on,and sometimes i lose track of the time. Fortunately i only work twenty hours a week now and have more time on my hands then i used to.I reckon i probably spend around three or four hours on here some days. In the evenings with the TV on i keep having a browse,often its more entertaining then the TV.

At the moment i'm trying to catch up with the latest Olympic gossip,its taking a bit of time because they're are a few threads on the topic. :)

I'm not as hooked as I was, but still enjoy Phil spotting!

When I took my first enforced 'holiday' a couple of years ago, I was absolutely gutted, was at a total lose end! Some could say it's sad but there are some good characters on here, some bad too.:cool:

Is it just me or is anybody else addicted to Sheffield Forum??, I am on here daily and am addicted now it is really good though for jobs and information, is anybody else the same?? or am I just a saddo?? lol. :);):thumbsup:

I think it could be something to do with the subliminal messages they use. :suspect:

I'm not as hooked as I was, but still enjoy Phil spotting!

When I took my first enforced 'holiday' a couple of years ago, I was absolutely gutted, was at a total lose end! Some could say it's sad but there are some good characters on here, some bad too.:cool:

When you are given a holiday, do you get an email telling you so, or can you just not log in :)

Archived