Is It Just Me Or Is Sheffield Forum Addictive Because I Am Always On Here??

When you are given a holiday, do you get an email telling you so, or can you just not log in :)

you just get a warning page when you try to post telling you you cant, you cant access the chat room either, and your pm thingy at the top vanishes

you just get a warning page when you try to post telling you you cant, you cant access the chat room either, and your pm thingy at the top vanishes

Cheers Mel & Teddybare, don't think I'll post the link lol, do you know I've never even been in the chat room :)

I didn't even get the warning page when I got a holiday and didn't have any idea what was going on, I raised two tickety things which still have no replies nearly a week on, and it wasn't until the day before the ban was going to be lifted that I got the warning page thing. Very odd.

Either way, if my ban had been any longer I think I'd have probably just opened another account too, as it happened the ban worked out perfectly because it was over my birthday so I didn't come on anyway :D

Ooooh lots of interesting posts on here, yes I agree with you Bypassblade and Janie48 I am on here alot as well as I only work 8 hours a week now it is really bad. I agree you get some good and bad people on here, what is all this stuff about bans??. ;):)

Archived