Help stop kitten experiments at Cardiff University.

You cannot simply posit that it is "wrong" without giving a reason. Otherwise you have to concede that the argument that we are masters of the world and it is right to exploit animals as we see fit carreis equal weight to yours.

It is something that does not need to be proven.

The natural assumption is that all living creatures are equal. You would need to prove otherwise.

We test on and destroy thousands of animals in order to prove that it is worth developing each drug to see whether there is a possibility of it being used in humans-it probably never will be. The likelyhood is that these animals will have been hurt and killed for no reason as very few of these drugs reach the market.

Again irrelevant to me because we have no right to test on anything!

It is something that does not need to be proven.

The natural assumption is that all living creatures are equal. You would need to prove otherwise.

We test on and destroy thousands of animals in order to prove that it is worth developing each drug to see whether there is a possibility of it being used in humans-it probably never will be. The likelyhood is that these animals will have been hurt and killed for no reason as very few of these drugs reach the market.

Again irrelevant to me because we have no right to test on anything!

If all living creatures are equal, why is my dog on a lead, and why does it attack the neighbours cat, at MY command??

All creatures are definitely NOT equal. That's a fact.

If all living creatures are equal, why is my dog on a lead, and why does it attack the neighbours cat, at MY command??

All creatures are definitely NOT equal. That's a fact.

Its on a lead and attacks the neighbours cat? You must be a fast runner!

If you really have a dog you feed it and get it medicine if it gets ill. You work to pay for the food and medicine while it lazes around eating or chases cats. I think we can all see who gets the better deal:hihi:

Animals make homes and get food, they don't start wars or die of stress from working too hard (maybe with the exception of ants). They aren't poisoning their environment either. Humans are stupid in many many ways!

Its on a lead and attacks the neighbours cat? You must be a fast runner!

If you really have a dog you feed it and get it medicine if it gets ill. You work to pay for the food and medicine while it lazes around eating or chases cats. I think we can all see who gets the better deal:hihi:

Animals make homes and get food, they don't start wars or die of stress from working too hard (maybe with the exception of ants). They aren't poisoning their environment either. Humans are stupid in many many ways!

What a load of rubbish!

If you are comparing your existence to that of a dog, says a lot about you.

Pets only get looked after so well because we choose to do so.

Take cows for example. There wouldn't even be any in England if we didn't choose to use them for food and milk.

Humans might start wars, but during these periods we advance as a race much more rapidly. Especially in fields such as medicine.

If all animals are equal, why am I not a cat protesting against testing on humans?

What a load of rubbish!

If you are comparing your existence to that of a dog, says a lot about you.

Pets only get looked after so well because we choose to do so.

Take cows for example. There wouldn't even be any in England if we didn't choose to use them for food and milk.

Humans might start wars, but during these periods we advance as a race much more rapidly. Especially in fields such as medicine.

If all animals are equal, why am I not a cat protesting against testing on humans?

And??? What does that prove? All it proves is that we are exploiting another animal!

Cats don't test on humans:huh:

And??? What does that prove? All it proves is that we are exploiting another animal!

Cats don't test on humans:huh:

Because humans are better than cats, and all other animals, that's why we use them for our pleasure.

Archived