Help stop kitten experiments at Cardiff University.

Animals love and produce art and music, chimps can type but I don't think that counts as literature. They also dance, use tools and they can count.

I don't know why that would make humans more valuable though:huh:

I accept that you have a different opinion to mine but if you don't have facts to back it up it is just another opinion.

The more behavioural research we do the more proofs we are getting that animals are just like us. The research is not going the other way!

If I can't paint or write does that make me worth less?

Chimps don't type!!

Chimps smash the keyboard of a typewriter like a stupid fool. Chimps didn't invent the typewriter.

Humans are far more intelligent than all animals. We have built cities, created languages, worked out how to repair ourselves, flown to the moon, explored deep space.

All cats do is use my garden as a toilet!

We are poisoning and destroying our only source of food and water.

The cats are destroying someone elses source of food.

1-0 to the cats!:D

Humans are far more intelligent than all animals. We have built cities, created languages, worked out how to repair ourselves, flown to the moon, explored deep space.

All cats do is use my garden as a toilet!

They're only achievements, it doesn't make us better because we are capable of doing things they can't as most are capable of boasting the same.

Archived