Help stop kitten experiments at Cardiff University.

There are so many things that could be done to help humanity in it's plight. Sadly the nasty and heartless people of the world seem get to make most of the choices. Meaning the weak get ripped to pieces while they get fat on the profit.

Which of those 'so many things' could be utilised in place of the experiments to which you object, please?

You clearly used the word debating, so yes you were assuming that this is a debate. You have your opinions I have mine, and no I do not think that making someone's lazy eye is a good reason to torture a poor defenceless animal. It is sick, please answer yes or no, would you take the place of this kitten or any other animal tortured for science?

No torture is involved there. As you know, you're using the word "torture" merely to support your anti-human view.

Brilliant, well chosen, don't listen to the ones that prey on weakness for their personal gain. That is what has brought to the point we are at now. One massively damaged planet. If the target is met and these experiments are stopped then it is a victory for humanity.

No- if the experiments are stopped, it's another defeat for humanity at the hands of those who think that animals have equality with humans and who do not want terrible diseases/syndromes to be curable or cured.

You clearly used the word debating, so yes you were assuming that this is a debate. You have your opinions I have mine, and no I do not think that making someone's lazy eye is a good reason to torture a poor defenceless animal. It is sick, please answer yes or no, would you take the place of this kitten or any other animal tortured for science?

You predicate your argument on the fact that the kitten is tourtured. This isn't however the case.

My answer however is no, I wouldn't. However would you be happy to go through life not using any drug or medical procedure that has been tested on animals? Even if that meant dying?

No- if the experiments are stopped, it's another defeat for humanity at the hands of those who think that animals have equality with humans and who do not want terrible diseases/syndromes to be curable or cured.

Are you saying that we aren't animal, that we are a species apart from them?

You predicate your argument on the fact that the kitten is tourtured. This isn't however the case.

My answer however is no, I wouldn't. However would you be happy to go through life not using any drug or medical procedure that has been tested on animals? Even if that meant dying?

Yes but I stand to destroy the lives of people close to me, that is what stops me.

Archived