Help stop kitten experiments at Cardiff University.

But it's not undisputed fact that humans are equal to animals. Many [most?] of us dispute it.

Which is why I have been asking you for days to provide the evidence for that opinion, as it is not scientifically based, but philosophically based.

The science is clear, we are biologically and behaviourally animals. Until any evidence comes along that surpasses this then this is fact, your argument doesn't rely on evidence, but with flimsy philosophical notions.

It's evident that SF members- and most other people- regard animals as inferior to humans, e.g. by eating them.

It's evident that the moon is made of green cheese as well. You have to *prove* your hypothesis, not just assert it.

What, you deny that most people eat meat/fish/eggs and drink milk?

Don't exhi-bet too much £££ on that!

No.

I'm saying, which I'm sure you know full well but not for the first time you're trying to twist things because your argument is thinner than a sheet of ice in the sun, that coming to the conclusion that people eating meat is evidence that they regard humans as superior to animals is a poor philosophical argument.

I eat meat on occasion, I don't consider us superior.

Is, by your reconing then, a carnivorous plant superior in intellegence than an insect?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, please follow this link and sign the letter if you don't agree with vivisection, or any other type of evil experimentation on helpless animals.

PETA has already persuaded airlines to stop transporting these poor animals to a certain cruel deaths. Help persuade other airlines to stop shipping primates to be tortured by scientists.

http://action.peta.org.uk/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=5&ea.campaign.id=13644

Archived