Help stop kitten experiments at Cardiff University.

No because they are aware of the situation and surroundings leading up to it the same as you and I before an operation. Granted they are blissfully unaware of the procedure to follow but they do react to a difference of routine.

Bacteria good or bad do not possess the ability or the brain to feel pain, it's likely that they are oblivious to being alive at all rather they are programmed to do what they do without deviating.

Do/would you refuse any products/medicines or procedures that have been tested or perfected on sentient animals? Genuine question..asked out of intetrest....

No because they are aware of the situation and surroundings leading up to it the same as you and I before an operation. Granted they are blissfully unaware of the procedure to follow but they do react to a difference of routine.

Bacteria good or bad do not possess the ability or the brain to feel pain, it's likely that they are oblivious to being alive at all rather they are programmed to do what they do without deviating.

So what if you had a child with lazy eye & they'd go blind in that eye if they didn't have a treatment developed from work done in this experiment? Would you refuse it?

Do/would you refuse any products/medicines or procedures that have been tested or perfected on sentient animals? Genuine question..asked out of intetrest....

I've already been asked.

Genuine answer. If my decison did not affect the lives of others I believe I would; cancer treatment would be one to decline but the instinct to survive is strong isn't it, with all animals. The difference is that under normal circumstances I have that choice. Regardless of what level of pain we inflict on another animal or what degree of fear we place in them their choice is reduced dramatically.

I've already been asked.

Genuine answer. If my decison did not affect the lives of others I believe I would; cancer treatment would be one to decline but the instinct to survive is strong isn't it, with all animals. The difference is that under normal circumstances I have that choice. Regardless of what level of pain we inflict on another animal or what degree of fear we place in them their choice is reduced dramatically.

So really you would use animal tested products? In effect you're putting the feelings of your family above your concern for the animals?

So really you would use animal tested products? In effect you're putting the feelings of your family above your concern for the animals?

But it's my duty to protect them isn't it. Ask on the other hand would I die in order to keep them safe and alive then yes I would. I'm not putting my feelings above those of an animal i'm putting theirs yes.

But it's my duty to protect them isn't it. Ask on the other hand would I die in order to keep them safe and alive then yes I would. I'm not putting my feelings above those of an animal i'm putting theirs yes.

Don't you think that the people who support/carr out animal testing are doing the same..putting the health of their and our families above the pain/fear of animals..? Are you also saying that you'd use them but it's wrong for others to do so? It'd be good if Sci-fi could answer my ealier post too... (it was actually aimed at him/her)

Don't you think that the people who support/carr out animal testing are doing the same..putting the health of their and our families above the pain/fear of animals..? Are you also saying that you'd use them but it's wrong for others to do so? It'd be good if Sci-fi could answer my ealier post too... (it was actually aimed at him/her)

No I think they are experimenting on animals to find cures for us regardless of who does and does not need them.

If I implied that i'm ok to use drugs but no one else can it was unintentional. Of course i'm not saying that.

I did hi-jack the question sorry :)

Archived