Help stop kitten experiments at Cardiff University.

No I think they are experimenting on animals to find cures for us regardless of who does and does not need them.

If I implied that i'm ok to use drugs but no one else can it was unintentional. Of course i'm not saying that.

I did hi-jack the question sorry :)

I'm not sure what you mean by your first sentence...no problem with a hijack..it's an open forum :)

I'm not sure what you mean by your first sentence...no problem with a hijack..it's an open forum :)

I believe the industry is spurred by money and prestige alone, finding a 'cure' is secondary with animals being an unwitting participant in the game.

The industry is split as to whether or not animals should be used at all. Drugs that have been developed in the past have gone on to be banned because of crippling side effects including blindness; side effects that were not apparent in the animals they were tested on.

It's a touchy subject I appreciate that and there's a whole heap of information both for and against out there.

I just don't place that much importance on mankind over the rest of the animal kingdom.

Ok then you need to explain your question and i'll try to answer it.

I beleive it's perfectly clear already. Since you don't subscribe by your actions to the viewpoint you espouse why should anyone listen to that opinion? Ie Do as I say not as I do.

I beleive it's perfectly clear already. Since you don't subscribe by your actions to the viewpoint you espouse why should anyone listen to that opinion? Ie Do as I say not as I do.

I'm not asking peope to listen or even follow and i've explained the dilemma. Other than repeat what i've said there is nothing more i can add.

Archived