Illegal psychological experiments on Sheffield?

Sinister and covert kind of speaks for itself. I guess the guy that first noticed the earth was not flat was also mocked.

He conjectured, and he actually had some evidence to support his theory.

And he made a testable falsifiable hypothesis.

Any conspiracy nut can make this comparison, but it doesn't give them any legitimacy.

Apparently smarter people are wandering around like blinkered sheep. Just hoping that it doesn't all fall down around them. ;)

Or so you'd have us believe.

Ok, this isn't one about "evil" scientists, but still sort of relevant. I don't want to be jumping straight in with something to over the top.

Did anyone notice an escalation in trains being derailed during the Iraq wars? Trains seemed to be derailing quite often. A lot more than peace time. This is just an example of the kinds of things I notice. It stood out more because there seemed to be a rise in trains being derailed during both wars.

I hadn't noticed this, but it should at least be easy for you to prove.

You will of course need to gather some actual data rather than just 'what you noticed' in the mainstream media, and then you'll need a basic grasp of statistics to see if there was any change and if it was outside the normal range and statistically significant.

More likely IMO it's just that you read the news less before the Iraq war, the internet was less used and so the derailments that did happen weren't as widely reported or you didn't hear about them.

I'm not convinced, but I would like to be proved wrong about my idea of it being a huge fraud.

Where can I do this or view this? In the UK. I am always open to being proved wrong, it's a good thing. I will be a happier man if you prove the moon landings happened. And I mean real proof. I have a scientist friend into astronomy etc with access too some serious hardware, he never mentioned this.

Just read a piece about bouncing laser off appollo's reflector.

I don't see how it could work. Surely to bounce the laser off appollo's reflector they would need to locate appollo. And if appollo is still on the moon then how did the astronaught's get back to the main ship?

That little snippet of information seems to be a fraud, never mind. Ill try again.

Seriously, this is your level of critical thought and investigation. If you're prepared to dismiss things as fraud because you a)couldn't be bothered to or b) just couldn't, understand what was being suggested, then there's little point in talking to you.

I can't hold with this conspiracy theory stuff, our elected politicians are too stupid and if there's someone in the background pulling all the strings, why and how would they remain hidden - there are so many leaky sources and people wanting to spill the beans these days and if the global chaos we're in just now is part of some plan then I'm completely caffuffled?????

We've had 9/11 truthers, birther truthers, illiminatii, faked Moon landings, JFK, and HAARP to my knowledge, so what else is there for them?

Hollow earth

Time cube

7/7

Vaccinations (MMR, Autism, HPV, Polio, smallpox, measles is harmless etc)

Big Pharma

Holocaust denial

jb

Those landings that left observable things like reflectometers and vehicles behind you mean. Oh and brought big lumps of Moon back.

The reflectometers and vehicle were left there by the Greys and the big lumps of Moon were simply rocks from the Nevada desert.

jb

Have you personally observed said observable things? and vehicles etc? Or did you just see the pictures they provided for you to see?

As already stated you can bounce a laser off of the reflector left there. This is something you can do yourself.

I have definately made my own mind up on the moon landings. I think that the moon lander was so far from the moon when it was declared they had nearly ran out of fuel was a clincher for me.

How much fueld did it have left at this point and how much would it have needed to complete it's journey?

Also the moon lander is way to delicate looking and basic. There is no way that machine was used to land on the moon and then make a return flight.

This is nothing more than a bare assertion. Just because something 'looks' delicate doesn't mean it is. Not to mention it doesn't look it the least bit delicate to me.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lunar+module&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=WEY&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=rEcaUMaaKo6R0QWDgYG4CQ&ved=0CG8QsAQ&biw=1037&bih=401

jb

And then we have the nature of man to consider.

There is not a chance in hell they would have left it at just a few visits. They would have took drilling gear, built a moon mining station etc etc. The moon landing is just pure pap. lol

It was massively expensive just getting a few men there, increasing the pay load to include drilling and mining gear in light of not only waning public interest but anything of great enough value to actually mine would have been political suicide.

jb

As a kid I read a book called The People Shapers by Vance Packard. part of it was about performing social experiments on the masses and on individuals. This is quite an old book now but what I read still haunts me today.

With the use of TV's, CCTV, Radio, Control over the water supply (more over what goes in to it) control over food supplies, etc, etc, it seems more likely than ever that some one some where will be performing some experiment or another on the masses or on individuals, either rogue groups of scientists or sanctioned scientists from which ever country.

I find it terrifying to think people are capable of such terrible things but the more crazy things get the more obvious it seems that some one is playing us all like a fiddle.

Have you heard about the Tavistock institute, and MK ultra?

Obviously the TV and media in general are used to keep us all in check/distracted.

Then you have the big pharma dishing out addictive, profitable poisons under the guise of caring for our health.

thanks for your intelligent input. I think we will leave it at that :thumbsup:

You encountered the fallacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc. Basically fortuitous correlation of two datasets doesn't imply there is causation between them. Although causation does require correlation, the reverse is not true.

Archived