Illegal psychological experiments on Sheffield?

Apollo, as you call it, is in bits and pieces all over the shop. Most of the Saturn V rocket crashes into the sea; the command module brings the astronauts back home; one part of the lunar module stays on the Moon, while the other part takes off again to bring astronauts back to the command module....

...the bit that stays on the Moon, includes a reflector.

yes, I went on to gather that information later, it has been a while since i inspected the fake moon landing videos etc, I laughed so hard as I watched it again, as appollo 5 I think blasted the capsule off the moon with a wobble, and no out of control spin. What a load of wool over eyes lol. I've seen better space footage on the old Startrek episodes.

Okay let's start here. You need to apply critical thinking, firstly, ask yourself this about the trains...

1. Where did you get the info from about the trains?

2. Have you compared this data to years before and after the Gulf Wars? Where there actually MORE trains accidents or is it just that some people have noticed them more during the Gulf Wars?

1, The media.

2, It was very obvious. Felt like there was a train being derailed every other week. As opposed to every now and then. I can't actually remember the last train being derailed off hand. And no I haven't been to the national archives to gather precise data.

yes, I went on to gather that information later, it has been a while since i inspected the fake moon landing videos etc, I laughed so hard as I watched it again, as appollo 5 I think blasted the capsule off the moon with a wobble, and no out of control spin. What a load of wool over eyes lol. I've seen better space footage on the old Startrek episodes.

Yeah and because he's been to space (probably), a fully qualified engineer and seen all the star trek series (even deep space 9 that wasn't very good) he knows EXACTLY how a capsule handles.

Take that sheeple !

He conjectured, and he actually had some evidence to support his theory.

And he made a testable falsifiable hypothesis.

Any conspiracy nut can make this comparison, but it doesn't give them any legitimacy.

Or so you'd have us believe.

I'm not a total nut ;)

Yeah and because he's been to space (probably), a fully qualified engineer and seen all the star trek series (even deep space 9 that wasn't very good) he knows EXACTLY how a capsule handles.

Take that sheeple !

What I want to say to you rhymes with hanker :)

Why don't you comment on a thread you are interested in instead of trying to wind people up.

I hadn't noticed this, but it should at least be easy for you to prove.

You will of course need to gather some actual data rather than just 'what you noticed' in the mainstream media, and then you'll need a basic grasp of statistics to see if there was any change and if it was outside the normal range and statistically significant.

More likely IMO it's just that you read the news less before the Iraq war, the internet was less used and so the derailments that did happen weren't as widely reported or you didn't hear about them.

Ok, it wasn't in my plans, but it could be interesting checking out the stats and putting some together.

What I want to say to you rhymes with hanker :)

Why don't you comment on a thread you are interested in instead of trying to wind people up.

Now theres no need for that. I've never or ever will work at a bank. :)

I did put a genuine comment up (twice) which you didn't respond to, which is cool, you don't have to. In all seriousness we can surely agree that jadzia dax aside, deep space 9 couldn't hold a candle to the others.

Archived