Illegal psychological experiments on Sheffield?

I Understand that they released a mixture of gases at a government site in South Central Sheffield last year. Nothing really toxic - the mix contained about 78% Nitrogen, though.

Apparently, plants can 'fix' Nitrogen from soil and use it to grow. If people could also fix Nitrogen, they might need less food.

I'm not sure what the results of the experiment were, but the experiment was curtailed as there was some concern about induced paranoia amongst those living locally who were exposed to the gases.

I'll have to have a read up on that, it sounds interesting.

I have wondered if they are burning something dodgy in the Sheffield waste incinerator before as there has been a strange smell (almost toxic cloud) in the air across the whole of Sheffield. But it could just as easily be something that has been put into the fuels we use. Or may be the fuel is not such a high grade.

No actual proof, just theory. I find it strange that so many countries rioted at the same time. This the most recent event but no "proof" other than reading this book and other reading matter. And taking in the general feel of what is happening around us.

But there wasn't any rioting on Sheffield. So are you suggesting that illegal psychological experiments stopped people in Sheffield rioting whilst simultaneously causing people in other places around the world to riot?

I'll have to have a read up on that, it sounds interesting.

I'm not aware of the precise details of this one, but I'll stake my reputation on a hunch; I'm guessing - I hope Rupert Baehr will confirm or correct me - that this admixture of gases will also have included about 21% oxygen, which is of course a highly dangerous gas since it enabled combustion, quite apart from being toxic to humans at high levels; and also about 0.03% carbon dioxide, and we all know what dangers that can present.

No actual proof, just theory. I find it strange that so many countries rioted at the same time. This the most recent event but no "proof" other than reading this book and other reading matter. And taking in the general feel of what is happening around us.

Were those countries all suffering sustained economic or social hardship ? You don't need mystery drugs for that to happen.

Speaking of drugs, out of interest, are you prescribed any ? And are you taking them now ?

I'm not aware of the precise details of this one, but I'll stake my reputation on a hunch; I'm guessing - I hope Rupert Baehr will confirm or correct me - that this admixture of gases will also have included about 21% oxygen, which is of course a highly dangerous gas since it enabled combustion, quite apart from being toxic to humans at high levels; and also about 0.03% carbon dioxide, and we all know what dangers that can present.

There was probably a small amount of Argon as well.

Archived