Illegal psychological experiments on Sheffield?

Haven't we all done this as children?

Supergluing money to the floor and watching/filming peoples reactions, pulling money on a line, and hiding behind a wall with a flash camera next to a speed camera and scaring the **** out of motorists. Putting a 'pull' sign on a 'push door' etc.

Haven't we all done this as children?

Supergluing money to the floor and watching/filming peoples reactions, pulling money on a line, and hiding behind a wall with a flash camera next to a speed camera and scaring the **** out of motorists. Putting a 'pull' sign on a 'push door' etc.

Posting innocuous sounding threads to see how long they can be steered towards housing...

No actual proof, just theory. I find it strange that so many countries rioted at the same time. This the most recent event but no "proof" other than reading this book and other reading matter. And taking in the general feel of what is happening around us.

So, not a theory then.

jb

Maybe we should introduce the OP to Danot - then sit back and watch as they flail around in ever decreasing circles and finally implode into a black hole of sheer incomprehension.

Just a thought.

Such an event might endanger the very fabric of reality!

As a kid I read a book called The People Shapers by Vance Packard. part of it was about performing social experiments on the masses and on individuals. This is quite an old book now but what I read still haunts me today.

With the use of TV's, CCTV, Radio, Control over the water supply (more over what goes in to it) control over food supplies, etc, etc, it seems more likely than ever that some one some where will be performing some experiment or another on the masses or on individuals, either rogue groups of scientists or sanctioned scientists from which ever country.

I find it terrifying to think people are capable of such terrible things but the more crazy things get the more obvious it seems that some one is playing us all like a fiddle.

Packard was a visionary,with his waste makers forecasting the built-in obsolescence and throw away mentality which dominates the consumer durable industry.

Archived